The objective of POW 9 was to understand how to shuffle so that the cards are shown in alphabetical order. Some of the challenges that I found along the way were remembering what I had done previously and understanding what to do next. I solved the problems by writing everything I did down along with creating plans to solve the problem. One of these plans was sorting the deck into a top and bottom rows to determine the order cards went in. I then reexamined the order of the cards after six because the cads loop back around with all of the ones that you put back into the deck. Looking at these steps were vital because they allowed me to establish a pattern and but the cards in order to make them all be drawn numerically. I then finally put the cards in order from one to nine.